Personal Injury Lawyers in Corvallis, Serving Communities in Albany, Newport and Mid-Willamette Valley
When people are hurt in accidents caused by someone else, they may not know they have a right to be compensated for medical expenses, lost wages and other damages related to the accident.
Many insurance companies are not interested in paying your claim. In fact, most insurers make their money by collecting premiums and denying claims.
We fight for you. Call 541-368-7816 or 888-437-2950, or contact a skilled Oregon personal injury lawyer online.
We Take Your Case Personally and Handle It Professionally
At the law firm of Ringo, Stuber, Ensor, Hadlock & Smith, P.C., we can help even the odds. We are trial lawyers who handle personal injury cases, including:
- Car, truck, bus, motorcycle and DUII accidents
- Bike/car accidents and pedestrian/car accidents
- Accident-related injuries, including traumatic-brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury, neck injury, broken or shattered bones and other serious injury
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents
- Wrongful death, representing family members who have lost a loved one in a fatal accident
- Medical malpractice, including doctor’s mistakes, surgical errors, ER misdiagnosis resulting in serious harm and mistakes in drug prescriptions
- Premises liability such as a deck collapsing, dog bites or a slip-and-fall accident
- Product liability when a product causes harm because it is defective
AV-Rated* and Known for Our Trial Skills
We are an AV-rated* law firm, a designation received from our peers. We have assisted clients throughout mid-Willamette Valley, including Albany, since 1951. We are part of the Corvallis community, and active leaders in the legal community.
Act Quickly to Build a Strong Case
It is important to act quickly when you have been injured so that evidence is not disposed of and a witness’s memory remains fresh. We have the staff and the resources to build a strong and strategically sound case on your behalf. We use private investigators, accident reconstruction experts, forensic experts and engineers. We have a whole array of tools at our fingertips that we use depending on your case’s needs.
Call 541-368-7816 or 888-437-2950 to Speak With a Skilled Oregon Personal Injury Attorney
Were you hurt in an accident caused by someone else? We want to hear what happened. For a case discussion and consultation, call our Corvallis, Oregon, personal injury law firm today or contact us online.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.